UsageVarious Types of Filters
Dispenser filters for hydrogen vehicle focused hydrogen stations have a high pressure resistance and can withstand 100Mpa pressure. They have an outstanding filtration accuracy rating of 2μ. This mesh is developed and produced by sintering the metal fibers pressurized at 100 Ma.
For fuel cell vehicle filters, residual stresses often produced after welding are removed via the bright annealing process. This allows the fuel cell to take minimal deterioration of its performance and life expectancy. Using this mesh that has a filtration accuracy of １μ～, we are capable of producing your desired dimensions.
Vantech is highly knowledgeable in the properties of metallic meshes and utilizes its ever expanding experiences and technology. We continue our manufacturing while also pursuing the possibilities of filters in other areas such as products relating to automobiles, water supply rectifiers, solenoid valves, pneumatic pressure machines, etc.
Filter Production ExamplesView the full list of filter examples 〉
- Capable of designing and manufacturing without a blue print.
- We handle a wide range, from a single order to mass production.
- We support the Research and Development of expanding applications.
Introducing Standard Filter and Strainer products
Filter and Strainer Production
- 2022.08.31Notice Recent Event 未分類1st Automotive World Autumn Exhibition Notice
- 2022.07.28News NoticeSummer Vacation 2022
- 2022.07.7News 未分類Student Interns From Ashikaga Technical High School
- 2022.06.29未分類Visit to Kanto Polytechnic College
- 2022.05.31News Recent Event 未分類2022 Automotive Engineering Expo Yokohama
- 2022.04.25News NoticeNotice of Temporary Closure Over Golden Week
- 2020.08.3News NoticeNotice of Summer Holidays
- 2020.04.20News NoticeNotice of Temporary Closure
- 2020.04.10News NoticeHoliday closing dates
- 2020.03.25News Notice ProductsUploaded a New Video
- 2020.01.17News Notice Recent EventAHR Expo 2020
- 2020.01.6News Notice Recent EventAutomotive World 2020